Feed Your Volume Shampoo
- SLShabana L.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlackAge Range 21-30Rated 5 out of 5 stars3/30/20Clean ingredients and love the
Clean ingredients and love the way it supports my scalp health. I switched to another shampoo in between and immediately noticed a difference and so I switched back to this one. Love this product!
- RRuthI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BlondeAge Range 61-70Rated 5 out of 5 stars2/16/21Expensive but doesn't bother my
Expensive but doesn't bother my sensitive scalp. It's concentrated so takes little.
- KDKathleen D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/7/17Great volume, suds nicely
I love this shampoo for everyday. It gives great volume and suds nicely, especially for a "green" shampoo. I can skip a day or two between washes which is ideal for me. I also love the scent.
- KSKatya S.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Rated 4 out of 5 stars9/23/20This is a nice product.
This is a nice product. Did not find it too drying but used it with their conditioner as recommended. Usually I wash my long hair every other day. With this shampoo i can last a day longer. Used it 4 times so far, but can’t say yet it is outstanding. Had similar results with R&Co line which is organic as well and less expensive.
- RRRachael R.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 2 out of 5 stars5/1/21I found this very drying;
I found this very drying; it left my hair a tangled mess. The scent is gorgeous, but it didn’t last in my hair. I would not repurchase.