Aphrodite Pure Rosewater Toning Mist
- MFMellitza F.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 25-30Eye Color BrownRated 2 out of 5 stars12/6/21Your average rose water spray
It’s all in the title. Nothing spectacular. Reminds me of the one rose water brand we all know that sells at Whole Foods & discount stores… you know the brand. Very normal rose water spray for a luxury price. Doesn’t leave my skin feeling more supple than my JR hydrating accelerator.
- LCLaura C.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type MatureHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars1/28/21Simple and lovely.
This is such a simple one ingredient product. Fresh rose water. I use this after washing my face before I apply my serums and oils. Super refreshing product.
- DDDianna D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BlondeAge Range 51-60Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars3/2/21Calming, soothing
I have very fair skin with rosacea. Most toners irritate my skin, but this rose toning mist actually soothes and calms my skin. And as with the other Lilfox products that I've purchased, the scent is divine.
- MAMelanie A.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars11/25/19Must have :)
There’s something about this rosewater toning mist that is so beautifully transformative for my skin. I use it for everything. I absolutely love it. It’s balancing, hydrating, soothing and brightening for my sensitive skin.
- KLKrishna L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type OilyHair Color BlackAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars10/4/23Mist
Very nice fine mist