Single Farm Hydrosol: CALIFORNIA ROSE
- CRchristine r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars7/21/23Beautiful 🌹
I really love this rose hydrosol! Smells like a rose hydrosol should. It does a perfect job balancing my skin aft cleansing and sets makeup like a dream. My skin is happier since I started using this. I'm on my second bottle.
- JNJessica N.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars2/4/21The real stuff
You can tell this is real rose hydrosol and not watered down rosewater, bc tbh it doesn’t smell that great. Not that it smells bad, but it’s concentrated and not all fruity and floral like imitations. All of laurel’s stuff is quality and she is very transparent regarding processing and ingredients. Highly recommend all her products and checking out her Instagram for a lot of educational info
- RRRachael R.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars5/6/20Best rose hydrosol EVER!!
Absolutely exquisite!!!! Lovely warm herbal rose scent that is enormously hydrating and so gentle on my reactive skin.
- AVAja V.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color GreyAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars12/16/19Laurel hydrosol
I was expecting a simple rose scent, but this has a more herbaceous feel. My skin loves it, a good sub since I just used up her hydrating elixir spray. In my opinion you can’t really go wrong with any of laurel’s products.
- JNJessica N.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars12/28/19The best
This even smells different than other rose toners I’ve used. It smells exactly like a rose so you can really tell it’s not been diluted or mixed with other substances.