- JHJessica H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars1/13/22Soothing Cleanser
I struggle with sensitive dry skin, and this cleanser does a beautiful job without further aggravation to my delicate skin.
- AAAmanda A.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars5/15/19Gentle, effective performance
I use this as my evening cleanse and rely on it to take off my makeup for the day and leave me ready for night skincare application.
This goes on silky with a nice lavender scent and does a good job of removing mascara if it's massaged in for a minute or so. Leaves skin feeling clean, but not at all stripped. I think this may be comparable to Kahina's Brightening cleanser--similar in texture and performance.
- CChristineI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars7/8/19Perfect for Sensitive Combo Skin
I love this face wash because it doesn't strip my skin or leave a film behind. My skin feels soft and it removes dirt well. I love this one just as much as my other favorite face wash by Josh Rosebrook. This one is more affordable though.
- AWAndrea W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/16/18Best cleaner ever!
I can’t say enough amazing things about this cleaner. It’s so gentle yet removes all my makeup, even eye makeup. It’s so sensitive that it doesn’t burn my eyes. It smells amazing and feels so soft. It’s a gentle cleanser that gives amazing results!
- AEAllison E.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type DryRated 4 out of 5 stars6/29/20My go to.
This is the face wash I always go back to. Doesn't break me out, or dry me out.