DAY BALM: Brilliant Cellular Defense
- Mmadly101Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type DryHair Color BlackAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars12/13/21Hydrating Skin Rejoice!
A fantastic moisturizer and does a fabulous job of hydrating my skin!
- RRRachael R.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars5/11/20Very lightweight, gives gorgeous glow
This gossamer soft balm smells of citrus and imparts a lovely glow to the skin. I find balms work better for me than oil serums, and this balm is pleasantly light. Over time, it has brightened by skin and faded pigmentation.
- DJDoreen J.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars1/28/20Day Balm
I love Laurel products and this did not disappoint. I needed a little extra mositure for winter & this product gave me enough without being too oily. I love how it seeps right into the skin. I love how my my skin looks and feels. Laurel is a great line and I recommend it to anyone that is sensitive.
- JJackVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveAge Range 21-30Rated 5 out of 5 stars5/21/20Holy Grail Balm
I ordered some samples after loving Laurel's night balm version (soothe +mend) and wow, I'm very impressed. It sinks in beautifully, gives you a natural nice glow from the oils, and even provides your skin with a little bit of SPF protection (not to suggest you should skip suncreen).
For someone with mild rosacea and dry skin, this will be my holy grail moisturizer during the day. You can tell the passion that goes into Laurel's line and it's worth every penny.
- MTMeghann T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BlondeRated 5 out of 5 stars5/6/19Miracle product!
This is the most amazing balm ever! I have extremely dry skin and nothing has ever come close to keeping my skin hydrated all day like this balm! An absolute MUST for people with dry skin it will change your life.