Gentle Cleansing Melt
- JZJennifer Z.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars10/3/21Nice fragrance, non drying face wash
The smell is nice and the cleansing melt is non drying. I prefer a different texture. It definitely is non drying.
- TOT O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars10/15/21Evolve Gentle Cleansing Melt
This is my favorite cleanser, especially as it gets a little colder and my skin gets drier. It is gentle, as the name says, yet totally effective at removing makeup and the remains of the day. It smells wonderful, and gives me an opportunity to give my face a mini massage before emulsifying with water and rinsing.
- JKJulie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type SensitiveAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars8/29/22Effective, but different
If you have used basically any other cleansing balm, you will be surprised, and there might be a slight paradigm shift, to wrap your head around the Evolve Gentle Cleansing Melt.
First off, the texture. With dry hands/skin, it begins as almost a thicker jelly cleanser, which is much easier to spread than other cleansing balms IMO. Add water, instant milky cleanser, very gentle, as name implies. Rinses clean, no residue, and easily removes makeup, even mascara.
At first, because it's so unlike what I've tried, I thought I wasn't a fan, but now, I think it's fantastic! Love that I don't have to use a towel to remove this Cleansing Melt.
- LTLynda T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 61-70Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars8/22/21Great for dry skin!
This cleanser removes makeup, especially mascara and leaves skin feeling clean and not dry.
- ATAlexandra T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/13/22Nice product
Mild scent, works well, doesn’t leave too much of a residue. Overall, I dig it!