Healing Eczema Balm
- NONicole O.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type MatureHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Eye Color HazelRated 3 out of 5 stars2/23/21Works okay
I wanted to give this time to do it’s thing before doing a review. It didn’t work on my leg area of psoriasis, which is pretty bad, so i decided to try in on the patches on my face. It has a white cast so i used it at night, before bed. It worked okay but and I love that it’s natural but did not clear up my skin completely. I will continue to use it as see if it gets better with continued use.
- SSStacey S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlondeAge Range 51-60Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars3/1/21great product!
Very soothing on my daughters skin
- AATBVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/4/22This really works!
The harsh winter weather is causing havoc with my skin - itchiness, sensitivity, bumps, just horrible. I want a natural remedy and have read that this balm works. It really does work! It's a lifesaver. It is scent free, thick and emollient enough to apply easily. It calms my skin and really helps reduce itchiness and sensitivity. Over the past week, I've seen significant improvement. Highly recommend. Note: this is for the body, not face.
- EBEmilee B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars3/22/21Eczema Balm
This stuff really works. I have even put it on bug bites and it helped the itching stop.
- MVMelissa V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars11/10/20The One
I have used many creams, lotions and oils for eczema. This is The One. When I put it on my son, he immediately stops itching. It lessens the bumps, redness and in some cases, takes it away completely! I purchased a travel size and will now be purchasing the full size.