HYDRATING ELIXIR II: Support + Recover
- EEikoI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BlackAge Range 51-60Rated 5 out of 5 stars12/28/20I was not sure if
I was not sure if this was going to suit me since it said it was for acne prone skin. I thought it was not not going to be moisturizing enough for me but I received recommendation by the Laurel team and I am really glad I purchased it. It really helped with my redness and uneven skin tone and this, paired with the support cleanser and the recovery balm has been a miracle combination.Was this helpful?
- JNJessica N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars10/29/19Best toner out there
I notice a difference in my skin when I use this. I’ve tried both elixirs and this one seems to be better for inflamed skin. If you check out laurel’s insta or website, you’ll see how high quality the products are. Definitely worth the price.Was this helpful?
- MWMadelyn W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars12/7/20Wonderful Elixir
It took me awhile to justify the cost of this but I really noticed a difference with my skin's barrier and inflammation being improved. Love love love the fine mist and earthy scent. Use in conjunction with the Support Cleanser and Balance Serum by Laurel. I'll never stop using her products including this one.Was this helpful?
- EMelyse m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars6/7/21Great elixir
My favorite elixir. It makes the skin feel fresh and it keeps away oil during the day. I also love the scent.Was this helpful?
- JNJessica N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars4/14/21Nourishing
Balances skin’s pH, smells somewhat medicinal IMO but not bad, all Laurel products are great- can’t go wrongWas this helpful?