Joy Juice Aura Mist
- RRuthVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/13/21For the grumpy
Expecting grumpy folks in your space? Spray some of this around and banish that bad mojo!
- RLRobyn L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars5/27/23Better than the elixirs and oils for me
I had tried the Joy Juice elixir and while it was delicious and I could sorta feel it, I just couldnt take eating that much honey every day. Then I tried the anointing oil, which smells fantastic, but the aroma disappeared fast and the oil is so messy‚I don't really like putting oil on my body, I also had a hard time believing I was getting much flower essence into me from a few drops of oil on my skin. The mist hit the jackpot. I can spay it all day without oily mess and i dont have to worry about consuming sugar. I do wish Lotus Wei would do their flower essences without honey. Their flower blends are divine and I love flower essences but the honey just doesnt work for my gut and none of us needs the extra sugar. They say it's not much but my stomach reacts to it. Bach Flower Essences work just fine in distilled water without honey. Anyway, the fragrance of this really is sweet, bright and joyful and would uplift you even if the flowers didn't. I will do the mists from now on!
- CCarolVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/29/15happiness in a bottle!
I am so excited Integrity Botanicals is carrying Katie's flower essences. This is truly happiness in a bottle. I keep it on the kitchen counter to mist myself and my daughter every morning as we are not "morning people" and it instantly cheers us up and creates a happy feeling as we get ready for our day. I use it anytime I need a boost of happy feelings and it also smells so good of jasmine and citrus fruits. It makes me happy just looking at the bottle sometimes - it truly has a happy energy about it!
- EMEmma M.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars12/16/20Joy in a bottle
I’ve tried a few of Lotus Wei’s mists and Joy Juice is by far my favorite. It’s the only one I bought a second full size bottle of. Just a great uplifter.
- CCarolI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteRated 5 out of 5 stars3/6/19Joyfully jasmine!
I love spraying this hoy inducing mist so much I blast through the bottle in a week! I need to savor it. It’s so special. And great for teens struggling to feel better or misting around before guests arrive. It truly induces joy!