Kahina Giving Beauty
- APAnna P.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars8/2/19Lovely
I love this serum since I got it for the first time a couple of years ago. This is my number 5 bottle and I love it. It is a light weight serum, smells really good, nice in the morning under makeup, and keeps me hydrated. This is the only serum I got so many times and I don't think I will be without it.
- BHBernadette H.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars5/2/20So Good!!
This has made my skin look so much brighter! It’s lightweight but is really hydrating without being sticky.
- BNBarbara N.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color AuburnAge Range 51-60Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars3/9/20Brightening Serum
Very nice addition to skin care regiment. The skin brightening benefit is a very faint improvement, but it does seem to lighten pigmentation. It doesn't really provide enough hydration for me, so I apply a moisturizer in PM and a moisturizing sunscreen in AM.
- SDShannon D.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteRated 5 out of 5 stars4/19/19Magical Serum
I’ve studied the ingredients list over and over, and can’t figure this one out. Nothing spectacular stands out, it must just be in the art of formulation. I just keep coming back to it. It’s mild and unscented, a thin lotion/gel texture. My skin just looks so good when I use it! It evens out my tone and keeps my skin calm. It’s just a winner!
- LKLinda K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/7/17Great eye product
I love this as a day eye treatment. It provides moisture but sinks right in. I can put on eyeliner right away without it smearing. The bottle lasts awhile because one pump does both eyes. I have found that after I dispense a pump I pull the pump up otherwise some product is left in the pump and dries out. Then next time I use it a dried bit gets pushed out. This is another can't be without product for me.