Essential Hydrating Tonic
- MFMaria F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/7/17Lavender heaven
I love lavender and can't get enough of this toner. Amazing relaxing part of my evening skincare/self-care regime.Was this helpful?
- CHCarol H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BlondeAge Range 51-60Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars9/2/20a bouquet of roses for your face!
this has been a longtime favorite of mine because of the high quality, simple ingredients - nothing is "watered down" it's pure aloe vera and wonderful fresh rose that smells like you are walking through a gorgeous rose garden. It is very hydrating - I live in a dry desert climate and I keep a bottle of it on a tray in my guest bathroom so I can mist myself across the day and my guests can enjoy as well. Her lavender one smells AMAZING too, very fresh -just the right amount. I like alternating them. It's a very large bottle with a nice, fine spray mist so it's a great value and lasts a long time. Either scent makes an incredible gift for someone you'd like to introduce to "green beauty" because the glass bottle is elegant and feels nice in your hand and the freshness of the scents are so universally appealing!Was this helpful?
- RSRochelle S.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BlondeRated 5 out of 5 stars8/24/19Highly Recommend...
This is a lovely toner. It's cool and refreshing with a very light scent and it leaves my skin hydrated and soothed. Two thumbs up!!Was this helpful?
- AAAmanda A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteRated 5 out of 5 stars4/8/19Rose is Refreshing and soothing - perfect for post beach!
This is a mist that is so gentle and awesome feeling that I don't feel like I need to stick with using it only post cleansing. There's absolutely nothing drying, no tightness, etc. The sprayer pushes out a really fine mist too, which makes it easy to disperse easily without feeling drippy. I used the rose version as my go-to one summer. This was awesome after a day at the beach when I felt a little sun or wind burned. Highly recommend!Was this helpful?
- JJulieaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/2/14No more breakouts and very soothing
This toner is amazing. The entire Kari Gran line has made so much improvement to my skin that I'm almost shocked when I look in the mirror. No more breakouts or flakiness. I have the toner in lavender because I love the scent, but don't really like the scent of roses. I find it is very soothing to my skin. By the way, Kari Gran sells an amazing mineral foundation that I hope IB will soon sell. Kari sent me this tip - mix a tiny amount of mineral foundation with a drop or two of her essential serum and about 2-3 spritzes of the toner. I then mix it in my palm and stipple it on with a damp sponge of a foundation brush. The result is the most glowing skin you will ever have.Was this helpful?