Liner/Brow Brush - 760
- JBJamie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/5/18Great Brow Brush
This is the first and only brow brush I've ever used and it's wonderful for whatever look I want to achieve. It's thin enough to where I can get hairlike strokes for more natural looking brows. I've used this with powders and pomades and it works wonderful with both! It also washes well. I wash mine about once a week and I haven't seen any strand loss or deformation. Still looks brand new!
- DMDes M.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars10/14/20Liner Brush
I had been looking for a really thin brush to use for eyeliner and this is perfect! I’m still not good at it but at least I have help
- ABAnnie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type DryHair Color AuburnAge Range 31-40Eye Color HazelRated 4 out of 5 stars6/6/23I've been using it for liner
It performs fine. The bristles are a bit stiffer than I prefer.
- SKSarah K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/8/17handy little brow brush
I bought this at Terri's suggestion to use with the Hynt Beauty eyebrow cream, and it is perfect. I love the angled brush that makes it easy to taper at the outer edge of the brows. This is well made with smooth bristles and a precise edge. Love it!
- JKJiwoon K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/7/17I use this as a liner
I like using this when drawing precise lines for my eyes for more definition. Not just for eyeliner products, but I think the brush is ideal also for using eyeshadows as a liner. For more definition, simply wet the shadow and use this liner brush to draw an eyeline. Love that it is very slightly slanted so that it's easier to draw on the line of our eyes.