Mango Lip Honey
- DRD. R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars11/3/19A sheen of pink
This lip gloss was my second I've ever tried-- hot on the heels of NU Evolution's lip gloss-- and it wasn't as amazing as my first one was. However, it delivers exactly what it says it does, isn't too heavy, glides on beautifully, and looks amazing with or without a lipstick underneath. Still a five star in terms of quality, but a four star in terms of preference. Also, the cap is really strange: it almost jumps off the gloss when you unscrew it all the way.
- NHNatalie H.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars4/16/20Great!
Really pleased with this! Love the color and texture. Not sticky and shows up great! Highly recommend!
- DRD. R.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars11/6/19Not too sticky, too annoying, or anything!
Nice on lips, great product!
- SYShelley Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 3 out of 5 stars4/20/21I like it, don't love it
I like this lip gloss, but I don't love it. I got the color "Chill". It's a shimmery nude peachy pink color. But it doesn't seem to stick around super long or impress me in any way. I'll continue to use it, but I don't think I'll repurchase.
- JBJade B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 18-21Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars12/25/20Obsessed
I have this in the clear and the pink and I love these so much. I hope they release more colors soon. <3 note: they’re a tiny bit sticky.