Multi-Use Balmie (Single)
- SMSarah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 25-30Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars8/20/22I love these little guys.
I wear Nude Berry and Champagne and I love both, I wear them almost daily. I have very sensitive skin and I never react. I also wear a mask all day at the hospital and it stays out pretty well. Don't let the size fool you, these little guys are awesome. I have light-medium/slightly olive skin tone and the colors look wonderful.
- KKFVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone TanSkin Type OilyRated 4 out of 5 stars1/3/22Perfect Color!
This is such a cute product, and I love the precision I get with the pointed tip. It’s very smooth and moisturizing. I haven’t worn it out to test how long the color stays, but I wouldn’t expect to long that long after eating etc. I find color descriptions/names to be inconsistent throughout make-up brands. Even so, this a perfect color for every-day use if you fancy. I don’t use it on my cheeks or eyes because I have oily skin. And, while the shimmer is not so heavy, I would’ve preferred a matte option. It seems that all the colors are shimmer though. All in all, I’m happy with my purchase, and I think that this would be perfect for someone who isn’t a heavy make-up wearer and likes their things simple.
- SBShelley B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type MatureHair Color GreyAge Range 61-70Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars2/28/23Great mulit purpose stick
I really love the stain this gives as a lipstick. It is also buildable but I have been using it just for a little color. I also used it as a one and done eyeshadow. I have the nude plum
- SKSarah K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars11/12/22Lovely everyday color and texture
I am surprised at how much I like this little crayon. I got the cherry color and it is a perfect everyday color—a warm mellow red with a brown undertone. I like the matte texture and don’t find it too dry. The only problem is that the little box it comes in could easily slip open in my purse, so it’s not as portable as a normal lipstick tube.
- AMAbigail M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars11/8/23True multi-use makeup
I ordered the nude plum which actually looks more like a muted cherry on me. And that’s ok because it’s a really flattering color! On the lips, it lasts and doesn’t settle in my lip lines like matte lip colors can. On the cheeks, it is the perfect hint of shimmery color. Very eco-friendly packaging is a plus!