Natural Definition Brow Pencil
- MAMarian A.I recommend this productSkin Tone DeepSkin Type CombinationHair Color AuburnAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars12/8/20Very Natural
I almost thought I was sent the wrong color when it arrived, because the brunette pencil looks light brown in the tube. I couldn’t be more wrong. Perfect, natural looking brows!
- TMTanisha M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone TanSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlackAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars2/18/21The color blended well with
The color blended well with my brows and the shipping was right on time.
- CDCheryl D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlondeAge Range 51-60Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars8/30/21Brow Pencil
Love this pencil. The color stays on all day!
- KKathyI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color GreyAge Range 61-70Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars7/27/20Not too hard, not too soft
I like this eyebrow pencil as it’s easy to apply to your eyebrows. I bought the lightest color, I have light complexion with silver gray hair, and hazel eyes.
- MAMuriel A.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlackAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars10/15/19Perfect color
It’s been a while since I’ve used a brow pencil. I’ve been using powder (Hynt) or brow gel (Glossier boy brow or 100% Pure). I was pleasantly surprised by this. I’ve only recently tried Alima Pure makeup, and like with their foundation, finishing powder, highlighter, and blush, I’ve been super impressed by their brow pencil. It’s sharp and the color is a perfect match for me. I got the medium shade and I have black/ dark brown hair with olive skin. Usually, brow powders and brow gels have been too dark and I’ve had to remove some product after applying. I’m very impressed and already bought a second one when Integrity Botanicals had a sale.