Natural Definition Eye Pencil
- RWRobyn W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5/17/21I have very sensitive eyes
I have very sensitive eyes and it did irritate a bit.
- MAMarian A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone DeepSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars2/23/21On my second pencil
Doesn’t irritate my sensitive eyes and I wear it in my waterline daily. Great color payoff too.
- LCLaura C.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type MatureHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars9/2/20The best!
I’m super picky when it comes to eye liner. I like it to be soft enough to draw a super thin line, but strong enough to stay all day. This is the best I’ve found! I won’t be without it.
- AMAmeena M.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars8/21/20Decent staying power
I liked that it stayed on the whole day and the warm color accents my brown eyes. It’s non irritating. Love Alima Pure!
- MWMaddison W.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars7/24/19Best Eyeliner
I have extremely sensitive eyes... most mascaras, eyeshadows, and eyeliners make my eyelids swell up! I tried many clean eyeliners that irritated my eyes, so I thought I would have to stop using eye makeup all together until I found Alima Pure's Natural Definition Eye Pencil. It is so creamy and doesn't tug at my eyelids when I apply it! I love the shade Patina for every day on my fair skin.