Nectar Nourishing Drops
- LCLaura C.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars11/12/19Deliciously skin softening
This oil has the most beautiful texture and aroma. I love applying it my skin. My skin feels soothed, clear and hydrated. Incredible ingredients. A must have!
- ACAndrea C.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type DryHair Color BlondeAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars1/30/21Beautiful oil
I usually stay away from rose anything, just not a fan of the scent. However, I received a sample and became hooked. The scent is not overwhelming and fades slightly after application. The quality of the oil is excellent. Typically I mix a drop or two with my face lotion. If I'm feeling extra parch, I might dab a bit directly as needed. It's a game changer for my winter skin.
- LLeighVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/7/17Big boost
Wow, just wow. Add this to a moisturizer and your skin will thank you all day. It's a gorgeous product and Osmia is a beautiful skincar line. I will buy again.
- SKSarah K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/8/17perfect for targeting dry areas
My combo skin needs a lot of moisture in my dry areas, but not the oily ones. This nectar works perfectly for me: I put my normal serum on the oily t-zone, then mix 4 drops of the rose nectar with the serum left in my hand, and put that on the rest of my face. It smells divine and it eliminates the tight feeling that I get on my cheeks, especially in winter. This has a beautiful smooth, slightly dense texture and a light rose scent. I'm so happy with it!
- LKLauren K.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars11/30/20This face oil is EVERYTHING
I've used face oils for years but these ones really changed my skin, and the scent is intoxicating. So light and clean, but the pure rose oil + jasmine are heavenly together. Not usually a sandalwood person but this blend, like many others from Osmia, is masterfully crafted and well balanced. A forever fan!