Nourish & Define Brow Pomade
- LKLeigh K.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars8/10/20Great value
Love it. Loved saving the money by not buying the brush, since I already have one. This is a better color match for me, as the cinnamon cashmere is too dark and is red toned. This color is more neutral and blends well. Looks is natural and brows keep a nice shape. I recommend Plume provided you get a good shade match.
- JLJessica L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlackAge Range 31-40Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars10/4/21Best brows ever
I first got a sample of this in one of my Integrity botanicals order and fell in love with this formula. It’s very emollient but has staying power. It’s creamy enough for me to work with and glides well. A little goes a long way. Once it sets it lasts all day and does not budge no smear and I when applying I didn’t get those annoying wax balls that I get from others. I also like this brands story and the fact it improves my natural brows is an awesome bonus. Also the shade range is spot on.
- MMMaddie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars10/11/21Brows to make others jealous!
I get so many compliments on how great my brows look when using this pomade. You only need to use a smidge and it goes a long way. Easy to apply, and color is rich. I love this product!
- JJadersI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars3/8/21Color choice depends on how you want to use ;)
This little pot will last you forever! I went with ashy daybreak even though I have really dark brown hair because of other review mentioning it’s more of a natural look and I love it! I also sampled the chestnut which is great for fill ins!
And I don’t think it’s a coincidence that my eyebrows have been filling in and thickening since starting use! Seriously take before pictures when beginning to use this!
- GHGina H.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars6/1/20Full Eyebrows
The pomade is great for the full eyebrow look. The refillable pencil is great for a more natural look. The pencil is easier to use but I'm getting the hang of using the pomade. I have the pencils in Chocolate Decadence and Cinnamon Cashmere and the pomade in Ashy Daybreak. I thought that Ashy Daybreak would be too light, but I really like it. I'm going to try using the pencils and pomade together.