Honua Hawaiian Skincare
PA'AKAI Cleansing Cream
- ASAbby S.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color AuburnAge Range 21-30Eye Color BlueRated 4 out of 5 stars4/19/21Gentle, creamy, smells like rose
This cleanser has good ingredients. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. It has a soft creamy texture. It does smell strongly of rose which is not my favorite smell.
- KSKenley S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color AuburnAge Range 51-60Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars6/23/21Creamy cleanser
This is the first time that I have tried this cleanser. It is extremely gentle and smells lovely. The texture is very creamy and a little goes a long way. I think it is more suited as a morning cleanser for my face and sometimes use something a bit stronger in the evening as the summer heat makes my skin a bit oily.
- LSLisa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars5/24/21This has become my favorite
This has become my favorite cleanser. Creamy and removes most makeup. Doesn’t dry my skin after use.
- ABAmanda B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 4 out of 5 stars4/26/21Very gentle and non stripping.
Very gentle and non stripping. Feels more like a lotion than a cleanser (which is what creamy cleansers feel like, but this one more so) I’m using as a second cleanse and although I do like it, it doesn’t seem super special to me either. Not enough cleansing for me or right on the line of not enough. I do have dry skin, and it’s very very gentle. I just wish it was slightly more cleansing feeling.
- ELErin L.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars1/25/21Beautiful a.m. cleanser. Have used
Beautiful a.m. cleanser. Have used for years.