Quiet Mind Flower Elixir
- DPDeborah P.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BlondeAge Range 61-70Rated 5 out of 5 stars7/4/19I love this product. It
I love this product. It helps me sleep.
- CCarolVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/13/15nice in cup of tea at bedtime
this is a wonderful elixir to put into a cup of tea as part of my bedtime routine. It's also nice as an alternative if you don't care for the scent of the Quiet Mind Mist - this has no scent at all and can be added to water bottle or tea all day long. My daughter doesn't care for the aromatherapy scent of the mist but I can put this in her nighttime water cup or juice glass and it helps with feeling calm and more settled. Love using flowers with kids - safe and effective!
- BMBridgett M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type AcneicAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars2/25/23My favorite to calm the mind
I have a stressful job and this helps me from keeping work and life separate. It's easier to keep work issues at work and enjoy my time. I also feel calmer and more steady overall. Also, if you have never tried a LOTUSWEI elixir, they taste very good because of the honey, which makes it more pleasant to take than pure alcohol ones.
- TGTheresa G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/14/21Gentle relief
Flower elixers are a God send. This works wonders on sleep without any side effects. My favorite go to for an overactive mind.
- APAngel P.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars11/26/18I started using inner peace
I started using inner peace at the end of august during a very stressful time. It has helped tremendously. Less worry less stress. I highly recommend this product it is worth every cent!