Salicylic Rescue Serum
- ATAngelica T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars7/7/21Good results so far!
Purchased for my teenage son and it seems to be working well for him. It's not drying, which is great, and his acne has calmed down since he started using it. I wanted him to try this alone at first but I'll probably have him start pairing it with the Evolve glycolic toner to tackle the blackheads.
- SYShelley Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars7/6/21Really enjoying this!
I have only used this on myself a couple of times for targeted breakouts, but it definitely helps. It has a nice light, natural scent and is soothing to apply. I've also seen good results using it on my daughter's prepubescent breakouts.
- SZSasha Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars4/26/21Had to purchase a full size
I've been loving this serum. It's definitely made a difference in the Mask Acne I was experiencing. I started out with the trial size and knew I had to purchase the full size once I ran out. I use this day and night and it has not dried out or irritated my skin at all.
- BTBeverly T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type DryHair Color BlackAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars3/24/23Lightweight and effective
Helps control my random T-zone breakouts. The lightweight moisture is not enough on its own for my dry skin, but I use a face oil at night and this serum in the morning and that combination works perfectly for me. The fresh herbal aroma is nice and fades quickly.
- MCMichelle C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 61-70Eye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars9/2/23Seems to work!
I haven't had to use this but a couple of times, it seems to help. I don't have bad acne, but have noticed a few mild breakouts every now and then on my cheeks so wanted to have something on hand. I like that it doesn't sting or burn when applied and absorbs quickly.