Satin Matte Foundation
- NnbtI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars8/22/20Love it!
This is a tried and true staple I've used for many years. I lightly dust it over my spf just to give my skin a nice even appearance, but it can also be built up depending on the brush you use. Supremely gently even on my ultra sensitive rosacea skin. And it lasts for years so it's just a great investment!Was this helpful?
- JAjoanna a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/17/22LOVE
never was a foundation girl, but with age I’ve been wanting to feel more polished. This powder is AMAZING. I am incredibly prone to breakouts which is why I chose a powder, but I love the finish in this becuase it still gives me a nice glow and even lets a little oil through. I’m
Not a fan of dry, caked on powder look so this is the best option I’ve found for evening out my skin and looking natural as well.Was this helpful?
- CPChristina P.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteEye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars3/18/19Best powder foundation for dry skin
I have extremely dry skin and powder foundation has never worked for me. On a whim I decided to try a sample of this one and I’m so glad I did. I got the fairest shade in neutral and it’s perfect for me. I have dry, sensitive skin and this looks so natural and skin like. I use a flat top kabuki brush and it covers all my redness while still looking like skin. It’s light and breathable and perfect for an everyday look.Was this helpful?
- GGGail G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars2/23/21Great natural-looking finish
I really like this foundation because it is natural looking. I would say that the coverage is relatively sheer, and you can build it up. What I really like about this line is that it comes in shades suitable for light-olive complexions, which is rare. I am a very pale olive and got the shade Olive 0. I am able to use cream blushes over the top; they are a little more difficult to blend than when used over liquid foundation, but the result is still good. I am in my late forties and find that this product is very suitable for more mature skin.Was this helpful?
- EHElisa H.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars9/25/19Flawless
Blends in nicely. Looks great! And it doesn’t bother my skin at all.Was this helpful?