Skin Esteem Organic Liquid Foundation
- GRGenny R.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type MatureHair Color BlackAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars5/8/20Love this foundation
It makes my mature skin look good. It doesn’t crease. Love the velvety texture. Very glad I found this!
- MMelissaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars1/26/23I really like it!
Ive been testing this foundation for a few days and have been liking it a lot. The foundation sinks in nicely and doesnt sit on top of the skin. The texture is light and leaves the skin with a semi matte finish ,.
- LMLaurice M.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color AuburnRated 5 out of 5 stars12/1/20Skin Esteem Organic Liquid Foundation by Antonym
I have fair, sensitive skin. This foundation is very gentle. It is lightweight and blends easily. (I do use a primer.) A little goes a long way. I apply the foundation in the morning, and it still looks good in the evening. Recommended.
- AArmyWife71Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightRated 4 out of 5 stars11/10/18Pretty Good
I gave this a try and the color was great. My only issue as with most foundations it does settle into my pores even with a primer. I also have dry skin and going to give it another go with a better moisturizer. I cannot use a primer with silicone in it due to a skin condition. But the consistency, shade, and ingredients are wonderful.
- EGEvelyn G.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Rated 5 out of 5 stars1/20/21Melts Into Skin
Love this foundation! I use my fingers to blend it on to my skin and it really melts into my skin for a natural finish with light to medium coverage. I know others have complained about the smell but I kind of like it. It reminds me of cocoa powder! The beige medium light is my perfect summer color so I have been mixing it with beige light in the winter months. This is one of my go-to everyday foundations.