Meow Meow Tweet
Tea Tree Deodorant Cream
- AMAshley M.I recommend this productSkin Type CombinationAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars11/20/19excellent natural deodorant!
I normally buy the lavender scented version, but it was sold out and I needed a refill. The tea tree works just as well, and the scent is hardly noticeable within a few minutes of applying. I don't mind the scent of tea tree oil, but it's not my favorite. This might not be great if you really HATE tea tree oil. I do find that when I use the lavender version right after shaving, it can be irritating. I assume this is from the baking soda and would be the case with this version as well. It's not really an issue for me because I shower at night and apply in the morning. Anyway, this and the Soapwalla deodorant cream are tied for my favorites, and I've been through several.
- TteddyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/16/17Comfortable
Make the underarm dry and good smell
- MMariaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/22/18Found what I've been looking for!
At last I found what works best for me. I tried so many natural deodorants and spent way too much money. I'm so glad I finally found what I was looking for. What I like even more is that this deodorant has not ruined my shirts with those yellow stains like some of the other natural deodorants. Win win for me!!!!
- SSStacy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/6/18Only brand I use now!
This brand is amazing! Once you get over and used to the routine of putting this on you won't ever think of using a store bought deodorant again. Mild smelling but does not leave you smelling later in the day. Great product!
- SSStacy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/17/17Awesome
I've tried many brands of deodorant and suffer rashes in the arm pits. This however not only works, but does not cause a rash. Mild smell and easy to apply! I've been using this product for over a year and will continue to do so.