Bright - Eye Vitalizing Nutrient Serum
- NNatVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/7/14Unscented, No Grease No Crease Eye Hydration
I love this eye serum. It's more of a watery or thin serum consistency than a cream and does not have any cloying scent. It isn't heavy and doesn't pull, weigh down, or crease the eye area. It doesn't cause my concealer to melt away or to settle into fine lines and doesn't cause my eyes to itchy or be watery. I feel it would be quite good for people with sensitive skin/allergies. I've enjoyed using the sample I purchased for a few days and hope to see even more improvement in brightness for my chronic (genetic) dark circles using the full size. My fine lines are smoothed and my under-eye area is nicely hydrated. Another winner from Blissoma.
- GKGrace K.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlackAge Range 21-30Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars12/1/20Very light and refreshing on
Very light and refreshing on the skin.
Keeps hydrated with foundation over it.
Glad to have found natural holistic options through Integrity !
- JBJocelyn B.I do not recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color HazelRated 1 out of 5 stars10/14/20It’s suuuuuuper watery. It does
It’s suuuuuuper watery. It does dry quickly but I feel like I’m just putting water on my under eyes. I wish it felt more nourishing/protective.
- LLorimercerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type DryHair Color BlondeRated 5 out of 5 stars3/14/19I picked up the Blissoma
I picked up the Blissoma Brigt Eyes serum as a last ditch effort to add some moisture to my under eyes. I have tried s many products that i wasn’t very hopeful. I love it! I use it as a serum layer under eye cream and find that my eyes now stay looking fresh all day. I didn’t change my eye cream, so I know it’s the addition of this serum. ❤️️
- SSSorn S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone TanHair Color BrunetteRated 4 out of 5 stars4/19/19Smoothing and brightening
I’ve only used this serum for about 10 days and I’m quite impressed! I got it mostly for my dark circles and I can honestly say that it’s helping to brighten it a bit. I didn’t notice that brightening effect until about a day ago so it’s gradual. I don’t look as tired. Also, the fine lines are less obvious. I like that it sits well under my foundation and concealer. And I haven’t gotten any milia from it so that’s a huge relief!
It feels extremely light yet hydrating (I’m on the oily side). I’m really excited to keep using it
I’m only give it 4 stars because it’s early but I’m betting it warrants a five