Intense - Ion Hydration Tonique
- NFNat F.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/14/14Soothing Skin Drink
This toner is just as hydrating or as the other Adaptive toner that Blissoma makes. This one has a smell that is refreshing/relaxing, similar to the scent of the Yoga Mat Cleaner in my opinion. After checking the ingredients for the mat cleaner and this toner, it's no wonder. They share very similar essential oils. That being said, this toner is soothing, hydrating, and cleansing for the pores. I really like it. I think I may just prefer the Adaptive slightly better though, because I enjoy the smell of it slightly more than the Intense (it smells like geranium & citrus) and I feel that it might be more balancing (based on the description) for my hormonal skin. Either way, you can't go wrong with either of the Blissoma toners. They are wonderfully nourishing for the skin and a great prep step before applying serums or moisturizer.
- ACAbie C.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars10/4/19Very hydrating
I love this facial mist. Very moisturizing!
- ASAnnette S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/18I keep coming back
I don't know why, but I keep trying different toners, and then coming back to this one which is my favorite. I think I'll stop doing that! This has noticeable moisture in it. If you have dry or *mature* skin this is the toner for you.
- RCRosemary C.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlackAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 3 out of 5 stars6/1/20A bit too strong
I have sensitive skin, this was a bit intense of smell and it stung a little. But i love other Blissoma products.
- AAnnaVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars8/6/20One of my favorite mist
It does its job pretty well: hydrates, soothes, refreshs. It smells wnderful as heather fields.