Meow Meow Tweet
Baking Soda Free Deodorant Stick - Grapefruit
- NRNanllel R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars8/22/23Works great!
I love all Meow Meow Tweet baking-soda free deodorants. They work great. My only “issue” is that they sometimes slide back into the cardboard tube while I’m trying to apply it. I’ll take this minor inconvenience for the effectiveness and also zero waste/plastic free aspects of this deodorant!
- VLVictoria L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type NormalHair Color AuburnEye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars4/11/22The best deodorant!
This deodorant is light and softly fragrant. It goes on smoothly and doesn't leave a residue on my clothing. I've been using Meow Meow deodorant stick for over a year and It also works very well even in hot and humid weather.
- MMMaddie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3/10/22Best clean deodorant I’ve used
As a deodorant, I really like this product. It lasts a long time, recyclable, smells great. However if you’re looking for an anti perspirant it’s not going to compete as well as non-clean products. If that doesn’t bother you, I’d highly recommend this product!
- ZPZoie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/13/23I love all these deodorants
I use the stick and jar forms from Meow Meow and they work well and are healthy. The baking soda version is better in summer/working out.
- MVMelissa V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/11/18Perfect for this Athlete
I was a professional athlete for many years. I always looked for natural deodorants. None worked until I discovered this one. I was especially thrilled when this became available in the stick form (I was using the jar form). I love it and will use nothing else! I only need apply it once in the morning. It smells wonderful and so do I. ;)