Meow Meow Tweet
Deodorant Stick - Lavender Bergamot
- ZPZoie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/7/23My favorite
Wonderful deodorant. I have used it for years. Great packaging and scent.
- ECElisabeth C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type NormalAge Range 41-50Rated 5 out of 5 stars9/3/21Easy and effective
Really happy to have found this deodorant. I have used this brand’s cream deodorants and love them, but this stick is so great to just have tucked in my desk drawer or gym bag for easy application.
- KDKathleen D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/7/17Great deodorant that really works!
I'm surprised at the negative review below since I've ordered two of these sticks and have not had an issue with the packaging before. The deodorant itself works so well. If you're sensitive to baking soda it may not be the best for you but if you can handle to baking soda, it's a great option.
- NMNevena M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/7/17Best natural deodorant
This is the only natural deodorant I have used that works completely and does not irritate my skin. It's not packaged for travel but I am willing to have slight inconvenience to have a safe product.
- NBNaydja B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/6/18Great product, despite a push-up fail for me...
I totally love the product, it works well and, for me, doesn't require reapplication or dollops. The packaging was super cute and I was prepared, based on other reviews, but was also surprised when I couldn't advance the stick - at all. And also, pretty much broke the tube when I tried it from the bottom. Never fear, just applying with my finger vs. a swipe of the stick.
I completely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great product and is willing to forgive the packaging if it doesn't quite work out for you.