Kahina Giving Beauty
- MNMarcey N.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4/29/19Silky Oil Cleanser
I recommend this Kahnina Oil Cleanser for people who want/do well with emulsifying oil cleansers. There is a lot to like about it- it's gentle and nourishing, feels silky, using it is a nice experience and the scent is nice as well. I'm learning that I do better with oil cleansers that don't emulsify so I don't plan to repurchase this. Again though, I think for people who do benefit from emulsifying oil cleansers, this one seems to be a high quality cleanser that is very worthwhile to try. It seems like a well-thought out and well-made product.
- GGGillian G.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color AuburnAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars11/25/20I first tried this as
I first tried this as a sample and it convinced me to switch to oil cleansing. A little goes a long way!
- JMJennifer M.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 4 out of 5 stars2/12/20Kahina oil cleanser
This cleanser smells great, removes makeup and makes my skin very soft. The downfall - my eyes are very sensitive to it, they burn a little after using it. Unfortunately I probably will not repurchase.
- WCWendy C.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlondeAge Range 51-60Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars5/15/19Kahina Oil Cleanser
This cleanser smells heavenly, removes all my make-up with just water and leaves my skin smooth and supple, no residue. I do follow up with a second cleansing step in the evening, but use alone in the morning.
- SStefanieI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveEye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars10/8/19Great first cleanse
Kahina nailed it with this formula. For an oil cleanser, it cannot get any better than this in my opinion. Rinses clean, does not irritate my sensitive skin- and the quality of oil found in it make it worth the price. Highly recommend it