2-in-1 Resurfacing Exfoliant
- PGPhyllis G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type MatureHair Color BrunetteAge Range 61-70Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars3/4/21Great scrub!
My favorite face scrub. It exfoliates gently, but provides the satisfaction of a scrub. The sea-based scrub smells great, is the color of the ocean, and it produces a clear, smooth skin. I love it.
- MPMary P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type MatureAge Range 61-70Rated 5 out of 5 stars9/20/21Perfect!
It smells great, has just the right amount of grit, and the ingredients are wonderful. I wish it was a little less pricey but I still recommend!
- GGiovannaVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars8/21/20Super good
I like the mix of chemical and physical (not too harsh!) exfoliation. This stuff makes my skin soft but also super clean and I don’t think I’ve experienced that combination in any other exfoliant.
- HKHana K.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BlackAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars7/24/20Great product
Feels nice to use and has a nice lime scent. Looking forward to using it long enough to see if there are positive benefits that are visible to the eye.
- RARachel A.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type MatureHair Color BlondeAge Range 41-50Eye Color GreenRated 4 out of 5 stars9/30/20Gentle, but Effective
LOVE everything about this product down it's beautiful bright green color to it's pleasant aroma (subtle lime). It's gentle but effective and my skin is noticeably softer after use.
My only gripe is the packaging. While the bottle is a beautiful addition to my medicine cabinet shelf, it can make dispensing the product challenging. Even though nearly full, I have to turn the bottle upside down and smack the sides (like you would with a glass ketchup bottle), which then results in WAY too much product being dispensed into your hand... I've been taking the excess and returning it to the bottle and hope that doing so doesn't compromise the integrity of the product.