Hyaluronic Serum 200
- IRIlissa R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BlackAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 3 out of 5 stars5/10/21Lovely serum but not for my sensitive skin.
As a vegan with really sensitive skin I’m always looking for new vegan and cruelty free skincare with good ingredients. I was so excited about the Evolve line. To be fair I think this serum is lovely but unfortunately it didn’t work for me. When I first applied it my skin felt hydrated and wonderful. Unfortunately when I woke up in the morning I saw I’d had a reaction to it as my cheeks were super bright almost tomato red and quite dry. I think the Evolve line has a lot of good products with really good ingredients this just was not a win for me.
- LALauren A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars4/29/23In my rotation
I have used the Agent Natur toner for years but wanted to try something a little cheaper and different. This goes on smooth, while using just a little bit. layers night with the blue serum, new cream and I finish with JR tinted spf moisturizer
- LKLinda K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/25/21Light and moisturizing
I like how light this is and I feel it helps make my skin look less dry. A little goes a long way.
- CBColleen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/12/20Hyaluronic Serum 200
This serum is Outstanding! I have dry skin and it moisturizes and softens while at the same time puts a plumpness into my skin. This was a sample but I plan to buy a regular size next when the sample is finished. A Very little goes a long way.
- EBEmilee B.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars1/5/21Hyaluronic Serum
I bought a sample of this serum and so far I like it. I recommend getting the smaller bottle first just to make sure but it works nicely.