Protect + Revive Moisturizer
- SCSherry C.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color AuburnAge Range 31-40Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars9/14/20Good moisturizer, not greasy, love
Good moisturizer, not greasy, love the mini size
- ADAmy D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BrunetteEye Color HazelRated 3 out of 5 stars2/16/19What a disappointment!!
I like everything about this product except the fragrance. The ingredients are great and I was looking for a lighter moisturizer for my combination skin. This ticked all the boxes, except for the fragrance. Despite the fact that I love aromatherapy in all my green beauty products, this product smells strongly of black cumin. This is not a good fragrance and it lasts on my skin all day. When my daughter came over to visit, she state, "what's that smell, mom. It doesn't smell good." This was a real disappointment.
- THTracy H.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlondeEye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars4/20/19Mun Protect + Revive Moisturizer
Mun Protect + Revive Moisturizer is perfect for the warmer months of the year. It is lightweight and feels wonderful on the skin. I add a pump of face oil on days that are dry and/or cold. I love the entire Mun skincare line!
- TNToken N.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color GreenRated 5 out of 5 stars1/22/21Nice and light
This is a nice consistency moisturizer, not too heavy. I received a sample to try and would purchase a full size product.
- AMAgatha M.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BlackAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars10/11/19lovely light moisturizer
On the most humid days, when I simply don't want to wear any face oil (or anything feeling occlusive), I simply mist my face, apply this then my sunscreen, and I'm out the door. This keeps my skin nicely moisturized, absorbs well and leaves a very slightly dewy look. In my experience, this has the tendency to cause some "pilling" when layered over some of my serum products, so I prefer to use this on its own.