The Highlight of the Day
- YYVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4/15/17unicorn dust
this stuff is magical. unreal. i have the happy hour shade and im absolutely convinced that there must be a unicorn dust in it! addicted. i want to apply it to everything and everyone.
- RRVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1/14/17Really sparkly
I have the Golden Hour color of this highlighter. It is really sparkly, and a little goes a long, long way so it will last for a long time. I make sure my skin is really well moisturized before using it, otherwise it settles weirdly into dry patches of my skin. As long as I do that it gives a nice glow.
- KBKwi-44431 B.I recommend this productSkin Tone OliveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Rated 5 out of 5 stars11/27/19Its amazingg!!
- JBJennifer B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/16/18Perfect highlight
I've used all three colors and love them all. I've mixed it in with my Gressa foundation and it provides an overall glow. I also used this for my mother's make up that I did for her for my sister's wedding. She was literally glowing and looked amazing. I just wish it lasted longer!
- KKatVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/26/18Beautiful Product!
Love Maya Chia Highlight of the Day (After Hours), gives my skin a beautiful overall glow without looking face or powdery. Use as a primer, overall glow, or for highlighting specific points on face and body. Smells fantastic, with healthy ingredients. Pricey, but lasts a long time using one drop at a time. Highly recommend!