Founder's Blend Scalp & Hair Treatment
- SHSharon H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type NormalHair Color GreyAge Range 71-80Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars6/2/23Hair treatment
Makes my thin hair feel thicker without being stiff or unnatural.
- BKBre K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone OliveSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars8/5/21Love at first sample
I got a couple sample packets of this magical hair mask over the course of a month or 2. I decided I couldn’t live without it so I purchased the full size. I will say it’s a pretty small bottle for the price but it makes my hair soooo soft and shiny! I put this on wet hair from root to scalp on hair washing day in the morning, put it up, and then wash it at night. Lovely product!
- HJHaley J.I recommend this productSkin Tone FairHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Eye Color BrownRated 3 out of 5 stars2/3/21Not enough product
I was disappointed with how much product I had to use in one go. It’s very hard to spread in your scalp and roots so you end up using way too much to even get the whole head covered. Smells nice though and felt good after rinsing, but I only got a few uses out of it.
- STSanaz T.I recommend this productAge Range 31-40Rated 5 out of 5 stars6/22/21great for dry hair
I have very dry hair, and I felt like this scalp conditioner really helped sooth my scalp. I will probably buy the full version! I love rahua's moisturizing shampoo but hadn't found a rahua conditioner I really liked until I tried this!
- LMLayla M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type MatureHair Color BrunetteAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 5 out of 5 stars3/25/23Feels light but has good results
I have fine, thin hair that gets easily weighed down by conditioning treatments but this didn't do that. I've been trying to focus on creating a healthier scalp and this seems to be working as intended. The bottle is on the small side but I'm able to not use too much by getting the product on all my fingertips and spreading it on the scalp that way.