Smoothing Hair Balm
- MDMelissa D.I recommend this productSkin Tone MediumSkin Type NormalHair Color BrunetteEye Color HazelRated 4 out of 5 stars2/22/19It’s good ..easy to apply
Ok I like it but not blown away! It goes on easy don’t have to dig in
- JRJillian R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BlondeRated 5 out of 5 stars12/9/21Love the whole line
Found out about this hair balm in a YouTube video. I have tried many hair products for flyaways and frizz, to no avail. This is lovely, moisturizing and smoothing; beautiful formula. Feel so much better about using it and my hair loves it too.
- LGLaura G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type SensitiveHair Color BrunetteAge Range 31-40Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars6/5/22Great
I have really fine hair and this works perfectly to tame my flyaways. It also smells lovely. A little bit goes a long way!
- LleighI recommend this productSkin Tone LightHair Color BrunetteAge Range 51-60Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars3/27/20Awesome product
Just buy it. If you like the scent of gardenias this balm is worth it just for the sniff factor. I actually wrote to the company about how great the smell is and that they should sell it as a perfume. It smells wonderful, but yet it is not overpowering at all. i actually don't smell it at all after application. If you have frizzy or flyaway hair, like I do, you will love it. I don't put very much on, but it helps me shape my hair how I want it without making my hair stiff or greasy. It is one of my favorite products.
- CCCristina C.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5/1/20moisturizing did not like scent
overall this is a convenient product, better than the others from this brand if you're a stickler for truly clean/no synthetic ingredients (such as those from JR or yarok). the smell drove me crazy. had to return.