- RWRobin W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type MatureHair Color GreyAge Range 41-50Eye Color HazelRated 4 out of 5 stars6/25/21Excellent kit from an OG of green skincare
Kari Gran is one of the first green brands I tried, and every now and then I circle back to the products, as they are just great. This little kit is super handy for travel, obviously, or a nice intro to the line. The using the cleansing oil always makes me feel like I'm having a mini spa treatment; the spritz is delightful, and the Essential Serum is a lovely all-purpose face oil. The only product from the line (and this kit) that is not a winner for me is the spf. It can separate in the bottle (which this one did) and I had to put a makeup spatula in there to mix it up. Also the scent is not my favorite. I appreciate that they haven't tried to mask it, as I know many are sensitive to EOs. But I just can't get past it. That said, the finish is nice, and I think it would be a good choice for someone who is on the drier side, and who wants and unscented product. It seems to have a good rating, so obviously many DO like it. Here's the perfect chance to try before you buy a big size. Other than that, this is a lovely kit and KG is a fantastic line.
- LBLindsay B.I recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type SensitiveHair Color AuburnAge Range 21-30Rated 5 out of 5 stars10/17/19Loving the oil cleanser!
I oil cleanse and it’s trial and error finding one that my skin loves but so far this one is doing the trick! The texture is great! Not too thin of an oil and not too thick!
- BBriI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type CombinationHair Color BrunetteAge Range 21-30Rated 4 out of 5 stars10/22/20Healthy Glow in a bottle
I was very happy to get to try these at a more affordable price. All the products give a nice healthy glow. I like that the cleansing oil doesn't dry out my skin at all. I love the scent and feel of the serum and I will definitely be purchasing a full size of the lavender mist though. Smells so good and makes my skin feel refreshed! Overall, I was happy with these products. Especially because I have very sensitive acne prone skin and none of it made me break out.
- RRebeccaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/26/16Very luxurious skincare
This is a nice way to try out the brand. The products are very heavily scented but I never found them irritating on my sensitive skin. I have already finished the oil cleanser, but still have toner and serum remaining. The serum is quite rich for oily skin like mine use a bit less than recommended.
- DPDiane P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/5/18Simple and effective
This is a great little travel kit of basic and gentle products. The oil cleanser will remove make up and the lavender scented “Tonic” makes a good refresher while traveling. The oil is calming and not overly scented. The sunscreen is an oily one you will want to shake well. I have dry skin so that was fine with me.