Trial Sizes - Mahalo
- ABAnnie B.I recommend this productSkin Tone TanHair Color BlackAge Range 21-30Rated 4 out of 5 stars9/14/20Would be perfect but a few nitpicks
I'm so glad IB offers a sample program for Mahalo. I bought the Rare Indigo sample balm with high expectations and it's a decadent little jar of goodness! If I'm honest, a little too decadent (smell subsides though after application) and for the size and price I'm just not head over heels with it as others have been. It smells like rich grape jelly only royalty could eat but it does spread and sink into the skin like no one's business. Once the strong scent becomes mild, it's very calming and almost everything about the balm screams luxury. A little goes a long way is still true here. The balm's consistency is like that of a gel to emulsion and it practically melts from the skin's warmth on contact. It's a pretty good balm and I can rest knowing what it's like. Would I spend $110 for full size? Probably not. Even though it would last a while, I personally can't justify the price. If money weren't a concern, I'd buy a whole lineup of Mahalo skincare though!
- TOTami O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color GreyAge Range 51-60Eye Color BlueRated 5 out of 5 stars5/26/23Great product, not a great price.
I LOVE this product. It soothes my skin and is a great overnight balm moisturizer. It also smells amazing. What I did not love was seeing a pic of a tiny Mahalo container in the shopping app, then receiving an extremely small plastic container of product. For the price and description of Trial Size (not sample) I expected to receive something like what was in the photo, a trial size in a normal but smaller Mahalo container.
- AWAlly W.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productSkin Tone FairSkin Type CombinationAge Range 18-24Eye Color BrownRated 2 out of 5 stars8/15/22Meh
The price for the size is definitely not worth itIBIntegrity Botanicals8/21/22
Thanks for your feedback on the Mahalo Rare Indigo Balm trial size that you received. The trial size is 5ml @ $20 and the full size is 30 ml @$130. We understand the trial size may appear small, however, we try to offer the trials at a price point that is relative to what a customer would spend if ordering the full size but would not like to take the plunge without trying it first. We also understand the trials offered do not come packaged in the Mahalo bamboo packaging but the product inside to try and test out/price point is relative to the full size. We do not mark up the price for the trial sizes offered; they are actually a little bit less. Hope that helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions. We are always happy to help.
- LLleigh l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Tone LightSkin Type DryHair Color BrunetteAge Range 61-70Eye Color BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars3/28/22Great
I really love this Mahalo Petal Mask. If purchased this small size several times. I love the consistency, the scent and the results (my skin feels very smooth after using it.) I always think I will purchase the full size, but alas, I always decide not to because in general, my skin doesn't end up liking any exfoliation products over time. I would definitely recommend it to someone who likes and uses physical exfoliation products as it is probably my favorite of the ones I've tried.
- CCChristine C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/28/20After sampling the Petal Mask
After sampling the Petal Mask I'm definitely considering buying the full size. It's gentle on skin and leaves it with a nice glow afterwards.